1) Where’d you get your name?
Well, I have a stone statue of Ganesha at home and I love the stone roses:)
2) When did you start making music seriously?
I guess back in 2003
3) What are you listening to right now?
Lots of bollywood (old and new) and BJM (on tour with them right now)
4) What are some of your musical guilty pleasures?
Newer bollywood tunes.
5) Describe your music in one sentence.
6) Where do you see yourself in six months?
Hanging at home with the family.
7) What has been the highlight of your career so far?
Being long-listed for the Polaris Music Prize.
8 ) What is the most unusual compliment/insult you’ve recieved as a musician?
(He forgot to answer this one…)
9) If you could go on tour with any band, disbanded or together, who would you tour with?
10) If you could be on the soundtrack for any TV show or movie, which one would you choose?
11) What do you do for fun?
Play with my baby girl.
12) If you weren’t doing music what would you do?
Working as a technical writer (which is actually my day job!)
13) What do you think will be a major trend in the near future?
sitar in rock.
14) What current trend do you think needs to stop?
Corporate radio stations.
15) What would you be doing if you weren’t doing this survey?
Riding in the van.