1) Where’d you get your name?
We didn’t get it it got us! Actually it’s just nonsense we thought of it at the bar.
2) When did you start making music seriously?
Age fifteen, on average.
3) What are you listening to right now?
Tap-ta-tap-tap-tap. Also Let’s Wrestle.
4) What are some of your musical guilty pleasures?
Playing the synth. Watching each other play the synth.
5) Describe your music in one sentence.
A match of kickboxing in a ball pit.
6) Where do you see yourself in six months?
At Value Village looking for a halloween costume.
7) What has been the highlight of your career so far?
Putting out our Record!
8 ) What is the most unusual compliment/insult you’ve recieved as a musician?
Being told to “naked yourself” in Chengdu, China.
9) If you could go on tour with any band, disbanded or together, who would you tour with?
The Traveling Wilburys
10) If you could be on the soundtrack for any TV show or movie, which one would you choose?
Weekend at Bernie’s
11) What do you do for fun?
Watch our friends’ bands!
12) If you weren’t doing music what would you do?
13) What do you think will be a major trend in the near future?
I heard lots of people want to have chickens in their backyards. So, a shift in kids’ summer jobs from lawn-mowing to chicken rearing.
14) What current trend do you think needs to stop?
15) What would you be doing if you weren’t doing this survey?
Taking pictures of the cats outside clawing at the sliding door to my left. They aren’t mine… I don’t have any pets!